? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Working out

I am trying to get a workout in. I've been doing it for the last 3 days. So far my legs are sore and my abs are sore. I want to work out tonight, but I think I am going to skip it today, since I am so sore all over. In the morning I plan to go for a jog, so that is part of the reason I don't want to work out tonight. I am afraid that if I do work out tonight, I'll be too sore to jog in the morning. I've been trying to lose weight for the last few weeks now. I started at 155 and got down to 151.2, then AF visited and I shot back up to 155! I've been watching what I've been eating, so now I am adding the workouts to the mix hoping that will help keep the weight down. I am tired of feeling fat. I measured my waist and at the beginning it was 37", then I got it down to 35" and AF caused it to go back up to 36". I really hope that everything goes back to normal when AF is done. But I doubt it. Last month I gained 2 lbs from her that didn't go away. I worked to get it back down and as soon as I did, BAM, she comes back with 3 lbs! It is just a battle I tell ya! The only way I've ever been able to lose weight was by having a kid and breast feeding. Well I can tell you I won't be doing either, lol. When you breastfeed, it takes 500 calories from you a day. It is recommended that you eat and extra 500 calories to make up for that, but I never did, which is how I would lose the weight. So I've adjusted my calorie intake. I make sure I get about 1300 calories a day (most days I go over, but not by much, like 100 calories) and then I've been working out consistently the last 3 days which should burn about 100 calories, so that takes care of the extra 100 I sneak it. So please pray for me to stick to my dieting plan, so I can be a healthy weight again. I would love to be around 130-135!

0 comments: