? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Forgiveness

I've been having a reoccuring dream for about the last month. Last night was about the 4th time I've had this dream. I thought it was God telling me that I still have unforgiveness in my heart that I need to learn to forgive. But then I thought, I've been trying to forgive, prayed about it, and have been avoiding speaking about the incident that is "causing" me to have these dreams. I think my progress on the forgiveness has been going pretty smoothly. So I am thinking that this might be an attack from Satan to keep the incident "fresh" in my mind so that I will continue to dwell on the situation, hendering the forgiving process. So I prayed today that I command Satan to stop in the name of Jesus Christ. So with that said, these dreams should stop. So I am going to do a word study on "Forgiveness", continue to pray, and I will post my results in the next few days.

0 comments: