? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Truth isn't discovered, Truth is revealed

That is what I learned from God today. I never really looked at it that way before. I knew that what I knew about God was because I have the Holy Spirit within me, but I guess I never really gave it much thought before. But today's bible study really revealed a lot to me today. I know that in order to understand the bible you have to have the Holy Spirit within you to do so. I use to read the bible without the help of the Holy Spirit before I was saved and I just didn't get it. I felt it was impossible to get it. Now I get it. It was revealed to me. It wasn't something I discovered, because it's always been there, it was something that was revealed to me. I think that is why a lot of people claim they have read the bible several times and find it to be full of hate and contradictory or they found it confusing because they tried to read it without the divine help of the Holy Spirit. John 14:26 says-- But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you. (boldness mine)

And how do you recieve the Holy Spirit? Acts 2:38 says Peter replied, “Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. And Acts 5:32 says We are witnesses of these things and so is the Holy Spirit, who is given by God to those who obey him.” So in order to receive the Holy Spirit you MUST repent of your sins (repent as in realize they are wrong, turn away from and do no more), turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and obey Him. That is how I received the Holy Spirit. And my life has been forever changed since then.

I hope this has been able to teach you something, I know I learned from it. I pray that everyone I know and love receives the Holy Spirit.

Dear Lord, I thank You today for Your word and the truth that has been revealed to me today through Your word and Your Holy Spirit. I can learn nothing without You! You are continually amazing and I grow in awe of You more and more everyday! Thank You Lord for Your wisdom!

0 comments: