? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Remodeling

We finally remodeled our living room! I am so happy about it! I've waited almost 8 years to have a nice looking living room. We had to finally give in and remodel it when the Foster care agency came over to inspect the house and seen the unfinished living room. We had 2 walls that were drywalled, but not finished and 2 walls that were still the original walls. So we ripped out the 2 original walls. Markie and Ricky helped and they were actually a great help! They had a blast busting up all that drywall! And they helped pick up all the pieces of drywall while Mark and I were yanking it off the wall. So they pretty much did the work that Mark and I didn't want to do, lol. Ben and Charlotte were at my neighbor Debbie's house while we did all that. So after a month of sanding, mudding, painting, cleaning, glueing, sweating, it is finally done! I was going to go crazy if it didn't get done soon! Having 6 people cramped into the dining room as a make-shift living room was not fun at all! The kids would have it a mess in no time, everything was crammed in there, it was hard to clean, hard to put things away, it was just flat out miserable! So, now that it is done I can stop my complaining, lol. I am so happy with how my living room turned out. It's beautiful and relaxing and warm and welcoming! It's everything I ever wanted! The green was a lot greener than I had anticipated, but after getting the the wood ceiling up against it, it looks perfect. I don't have to be embarassed to have company over anymore! YAY! Here are pics of the results!! Sorry that these are not the best shots. My camera flash is broken, so the pictures turned out horrible, but it's the best I can do. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
The living room looks really great. You all did a wonderful job on it. We need to do some remodling too of our kitchen, bathrooms etc. Right now he's just working on the clutter.
It's really nice, I know you are proud of it.
Love ya! Cindy

C! said...

Kelly I love the remodel - the ceiling is gorgeous, and I like colors on the walls & the ceiling fan especially. You guys did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies!! Char - I had that ceiling fan for 5 years just sitting in a box waiting on my living room. I was so excited to get it out and put it up finally!