? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 16, 2009

Thinking of God

I haven't really posted much in the last few months about God. And I wanted to get more on here about Him. I am doing a bible study right now called "Experiencing God" and it is wonderful. I am learning so much from it! One thing I don't like about bible studies is sometimes they ask for scenerio's on where God has done something for you or where have you not listened to God and it not work out of you and stuff like that and my mind is always blank. I know I've had those situations and I just blank out when I have to think about them. So I am going to start to keep track. So here's my thinking of God today:

What I've learned about God today:

I've learned that I need to be patient to hear whatever it is God wants me to do. I learned that sometimes I don't like waiting for God's answer, so I come up with my own solution and convince myself that it's what God would want. I need to pray about things and take my time and wait for God's decision. He will always know the right answer. And it shows my dependence on Him.

What God has done for me today:

When I got home from work today I was trying to make dinner and the kids kept coming up to me for stuff to eat. I was getting very impatient with them because I was cooking dinner and told them they needed to wait. Well, we all know how that goes. They kept bugging me and I could feel myself become more and more upset with them. It was getting to the point where I was giving in to them and having a major attitude problem with them like they would just get out of my way and leave me alone. And then I thought to myself and know that God was speaking to me and I started to realize, you know what? I get a small amount of time with my kids everyday because of work and I get home and just want them to go away. How godly is that type of attitude. I need to have some patience, start planning snacks for the kids to munch on when we get home so I can cook dinner and be a kind and loving mother to them since I don't get to see them all day. I don't want my children to grow up remembering that Mom was always in a bad mood when she got home from work. I want to be a godly example for my children. I want my kids to see that I do enjoy them being around. God helped me to stay calm today in a lot of instances where I didn't want to be. He supressed my bad mood and kept reminding me that my kids will appreciate me more if I appreciate them more. I pray that God continues to work with me in this area. And help me to stay focus on the important nurturing part of taking care of my kids instead of shooing them off.

Thank you Lord for helping me be the parent I am suppose to be. I may not be a perfect one but I am definitely a better one when I trust in You to remind me how a godly parent is suppose to be to their children.

0 comments: