? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My First Entry

Hello to all my dear readers! My name is Kelly. I am a full time working mom of 3 wonderful (sometimes crazy) kids. I am married to Mark for almost 7 years now. We have a wonderful life, living in God's word and keeping Him the center of our lives. My kids names are Markie, Benjamin, and Charlotte. They are the joys of our life! In this blog, I think it would be nice to keep family and friends updated on the kids and share some happenings that have been going on in our lives. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! God Bless!!!

0 comments: