? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another day of walking

It was such a nice day out today! I am so glad spring is finally here. I did another mile walk at work today. Then after dinner today I took the kids on another mile walk. If I can keep this up everyday, that will be 2 miles a day. After our walk, the kids and I just sat in the backyard and I watched them play. They are so happy they finally get to play outside. And I need to quit being a hermit sitting in the house. It's good for the kids to get outside with the fresh air. It's good for me too. Overall, it was a pretty good day. Just wish it was the weekend. It would of been perfect kite flying weather. Mark and I took the kids kite flying about 2 weeks ago and it was a blast. I've never flown a kite before. I can't wait to do it again.

0 comments: