? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 28, 2008

Here I am

I've been MIA again. Seems like that is going to be the norm on here as far as the weekend goes. I don't have time during the weekends to get on here. That's kind of odd, since the weekends are when I am not working. I don't even have time to clean my house on the weekends. I think that's because since I have a routine during the week that I am pretty good at keeping up on, that when the weekend comes around I just take that time to rest and spend time with my family and sometimes friends. I often wake up on Monday mornings with my house a complete disaster area. I've decided to not care about it. I get home Monday evening and cook dinner for the kids and after they go to bed is when I catch up on the housework. And since I have a routine going, I can get my stuff done pretty quick and still have time to get on the computer, and assemble some parts for some extra money.

Today was a little trying though. I was trying to get dinner made when Markie was asking 1000 questions, Ben was trying to escape (he's a master escape artist now), and Charlotte was at my feet crying. I finally get everyone's plates assembled and we had a nice little dinner. Charlotte is eating table food now, even though she still has no teeth. But she does really good with chewing and I make sure she eats soft stuff, so it works great for both of us! After dinner is done, I try to do some cleaning. Markie, meanwhile, is begging for something to drink. For some weird reason when I get dinner together I hate making the drinks. I don't know why that is. It's just laziness I guess. Anyway, I am trying to clean and Markie is being impatient and I am trying to keep my cool. I put down the bowl of green beans that is left over from dinner, stop what I am doing, to get princess Markie something to drink and I open the cupboard, grab a cup, put the stack of extra cups back and BAM! They fall out of the cupboard into the green bean bowl and splashes green beans everywhere!! Oh, what a day! I am very suprised I have remained cool throughout it all.

I do have one highlight of my day though.... I got 2 free tubs of huggies wipes in the mail!! And I mean tubs, not the little single travel packs kind. I am doing an online survey where I have to use the wipes for 10 days each and do another survey about the wipes. I can handle that for some free wipes!! How about sending me some free diapers now?? I could use some of those!! Doesn't take much to make me happy these days, huh?

0 comments: