? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been pretty busy yesterday and today. I finally get a minute to make a post (kids are napping - - YAY!). I was a witness at a wedding yesterday at the Lapeer County Clerk's office. My friend Alexa (she was pg with me, our babies are 2 wks apart) was getting married and she asked me to be her witness. It was quick and simple! Then we went out to dinner afterwards. I was exhausted after all that (I had to leave straight from work to the Clerk's office). I got home and didn't do a thing!

This morning I decided to brave the stores with ALL 3 KIDS!! And it wasn't all that bad! Ben was a little booger when I tried to get him back in his carseat, but other than that they were all pretty good. I was suprised! I was so brave, that I ended up taking them to one more store. I thought I was pushing my luck, so I made it quick. I had to get Charlotte a bigger carseat since she is outgrowing her infant carrier. I wish I would of brought my camera because I had to stick the carseat in the back of the cart with Ben, so he sat in the carseat and kicked his legs up on the edge of the cart and just relaxed. It was so stinking cute! I bought the kids Mc-D's since they were so good. After we got home was when the chaos started - - go figure! But now the little ones are in bed napping and Markie is sitting here talking to me and driving me nuts, as usual ;)

0 comments: