? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Been MIA

I haven't been on in a while. I am sure I have been missed seeing how NOBODY has stopped by since my last entry, lol. I am not even sure if my last entry was read! Oh well! I'll keep typing and talking to my myself! I've just been real busy with the kids and cleaning. I have some deals that I plan on posting soon. Maybe in a minute if the kids cooperate long enough.

I went to the Dr.'s today because my knees have been killing me from all the walking I have been doing. The Dr. said that I have bruised cartliges (sp?). He gave me a prescription for something, but I doubt I'll get it filled. I can deal with the pain. I'll just try to slow it down with the walking. Anyway, that's all I got to say for now. Post to you soon!

0 comments: