? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Getting back in shape

I just started walking about a week ago. Me and a few girls from work are walking during our lunch break for about 15 minutes. We are power walking a mile a day. It's been so nice being active again! I have a hard time keeping up the the ladies though, lol. One is like 6ft. tall, so her normal stride is my jogging speed and the other is a active soccer coach, so she's use to all this. I have to run and catch up with them because I keep falling behind. At 28 years old I am out of shape! These ladies are pushing 40 and here I am struggling to keep up with them!

I am hoping that I will lose about 10 lbs. I also walked the kids today. I put them in a wagon while I pulled them along. And was speed walking. I am hoping that I can get my lazy butt out of bed in time in the morning to take the dog for a walk too and try to squeeze in another mile a day and maybe even start walking Markie to her bus stop everyday. I have to think of any way I can squeeze this stuff in since I am a busy mom. Please pray that the Lord gives me the energy and the strength (and time too!) to keep this routine up, so I can be a healthy and active mom for my little ones! Thanks!! -- Oh! And pray for Mark to get his butt out and walking too! The dr. told him he needed 30 minutes of exercise everyday. Thanks for reading!

0 comments: