? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update on our new situation

Well, as I said in my last entry that I was going to trust in God that the last 2 boys got good homes...God has came through, just like I knew He would. My mom and Brother and SIL took in the last 2, so now they are all together, but living separately. I am so glad that all of us have them so they can stay in close contact with each other. We just got to spend the holiday weekend with all 4 boys and it was chaos, but it was great. Ricky was really excited to see his brothers and they all played together. There were a few mishaps, but we all got through them. It was nice.

0 comments: