? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ricky

Ricky is doing good. He is getting the help he needs at school and is starting to do better in the learning department. He's had 2 spelling tests so far and got 100% on one and 83% on another and the 83% was due to me loosing the spelling list and not being able to go over the words with him, so he did that all on his own, which I thought was great! I have him read everynight and he has some struggles, but it's getting better. He listens real well. I hardly ever have to yell at him. Although today was the first time I seriously had to yell at him when I caught him trying to get the lit candle off the entertainment center because he said that Markie wanted the other candles to be lit. So I yelled at the both of them telling them that when they play with candles they can cause fires and when you have a fire, you loose your home, clothes, toys, everything. I think it sunk it, lol. Especially when toys are concerned. LOL. He gets to see Nick often. Every weekend since my mom has had Nick. We took all the kids to Chuck E Cheese and they had a blast. Ricky has gotten to see Anthony often too, just not as much as Nick. You can definitely tell he looks up to his older brothers. He gets to talk to his mom too. He never asks to call her though, so he doesn't talk to her as often as I would want to talk to my children if they weren't home. So when I can remember, I call his mom for him. He's learned to ride a bike, which he is super excited about. He just has a little hard time at getting started on it. He just can't seem to get that you have to make sure the peddle is on the top. But once he gets going he is flying. I have to remind him to slow down or else he's going to hurt himself bad if he falls. Here are some updated pics of him also:
Here's Ricky being goofy with the camera:

Here is another where he is taking pictures of himself, lol:Here he is camping, he was acting goofy for his brother who took the picture:And this is his first day of school picture (2nd grade). My battery died after this shot, so this is the best I got:

0 comments: