? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, September 19, 2008

It's been awhile!

I have been so busy lately, I haven't had time to make any updates. Doesn't really matter anyways since nobody has visited since my last update, lol.

All is going good around here. The kids are getting along fine. Ricky has started school and is doing ok. He is cognitive impaired which means he has a hard time learning and thinking. It's pretty evident when I ask him questions like "What did you do in school today". He says he can never remember and he can't think of anything. Hopefully we can help him improve in that area. I've been working with him and Markie every night before bed on their writing, reading, and spelling. I am going to add Math in the mix pretty soon. I also need to add bible verses. I've been slacking on that and I don't like it! I have some first day of school pics that I will post soon, but not right now because I am just too lazy, lol. Plus I feel like I might be coming down with something. I sure hope not, but that seems to be the way it is lately. I was really hoping to get my lawn mowed since it hasn't been mowed in a couple of weeks (like 4, I think, lol). Thankfully it's not looking too shaggy yet. I really hope I don't some down with something. I had also planned on taking the kids to the back to school bash city hall was having tomorrow. It's free fun, and with 4 kids now, free is my middle name!!

I might also let Nick spend the night tomorrow again. He spent the night last week and really liked it here. He cried himself to sleep at my mom's because he wanted to come back here. He just likes having all the kids around. He's use to chaos and at my mom's he doesn't have that. He sees it here, lol. He is such a sweet heart. He called me twice this week. He told me the first time he called that he wanted me to pray for him to stop having nightmares and to pray for his mom because everytime he talks to her she complains about how sick she feels. He said he keeps praying to God and nothing changes and that he feels God isn't hearing him. I just wanted to give him a big hug. I reassured him that God does hear him, it's just that our prayers aren't always going to be answered the way we want them to because God knows better than we do. I told him that this might be God's way of letting him live up here and getting to know all of us. I didn't really want to tell him that God has him living up here so he can have a better life. He thinks his life was just fine down there. So I guess we'll just let him keep thinking that. Just show him a better life up here. Then the next day he called me back all excited to say that he didn't have any nightmares and when he talked to his mom, she said she was feeling better! I was so glad to hear that. And he was so happy. Then he said that when he goes to bed he is going to do 50 push-ups then he's going to pray. I thought that was cute and funny! He's a good kid, I hope he stays that way!!

Well, I guess that's all for now. I'll update soon (or at least I will try). I want to get some recent pics on here to, so I can share my cute kids with you all, lol. So take care, thanks for reading, and God Bless!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
I liked reading your blog, it was funny & sweet. I need some inspiration myself. Things have been difficult here with my stepson who is 19 & doesn't want to work. My mom was recently diagnosised with alzheimers & is already having memory issues. And then I recently found out my sister who moved to Florida a few months ago has disappeared. Just took off. Work has it's ups & downs too.
The stepson not wanting to work is difficult for me to deal with. It causes tension between my hubby & me. I'm going to pray on all my issues that god will help me through it.
I will be praying for you too. I can't wait to see pic's again of the kids.
Love Ya! Cindy

C! said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for sharing your blog! I have not been able to be on the board in ages, and I don't see that changing soon - so it is like catching up with a friend when I got to read your blog. I am so glad things are going well, and I will continue to pray for all of you!
Char