? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall pictures coming soon!

I plan on taking the kids out to the campground hopefully this weekend to get some nice fall pictures of them. We were out there last weekend and went on a hay ride and I know the perfect spot to take the kids pictures. It's right by the water with the beautiful colorful tree's in the background. I can't wait! I wanted to do it this weekend since it was gorgeous out, but the kids were seperated and we just didn't have the time. But I will definitely try to get it done this weekend and get them posted. I am also taking Markie and Ricky to a cider mill and meeting Lori there, so hopefully I will get some good fall pics there too, but I am not taking Ben or Charlotte, this trip is just for the older ones. So for now, just scroll down to see recent pics and updates on all the kiddos! Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by! Thanks for looking and reading! God Bless!!

0 comments: