? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Work Cancelled

The last 2 days work has been cancelled due to power outage. So, I am here at home wondering what to get done with these 2 days. So far, Mark and I cleaned and tilled a small part of our backyard. It was uneven and sloped towards the house, so trash was always gathering there, along with toys and other junk. Plus our old door was back there too with weeds growing all around it. So it was looking pretty nasty. We cleaned it out, got out the rototiller (sp?) and evened it out. We plan on doing that all the way around our back porch and then along the fence. And hopefully someday we will have a beautiful backyard that I can be proud of, lol. We'll get there. Right now, nature is in our way! I figured since there was no work today that we can continue cleaning the yard, but we woke up to rain :( So maybe it will dry up and the sun will come up later today? Doubt it, forecast says it's going to be like this all day. The power isn't expected to be back up at work until Thursday night according to consumers, but that could change, so I could have tomorrow off, or I could work. Tomorrow calls for sunny and 77! So I am hoping to have tomorrow off too, so I can get that stuff done. But on the other hand I now only have 2 vacation days left and hate to use them up already. Oh well, that's life. And life says I gotta go....Mark and Ben need hair cuts!!

0 comments: