? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 1, 2008

When will I have time??

I've haven't had time to post on here. It's been a busy last couple of weeks. The only reason I have time to post today is because the kids and I had to skip church since Ben and Markie were up puking through the night. Mark was tending to Markie (after I cleaned up her puke off of her and the couch twice) and I tended to Ben (cleaned his puke off the couch once). It's has been a rough couple of days. Friday night Charlotte was sick, so I only got 3 hours of sleep because of that. Seems like something is going around. Hopefully I don't catch it! I was just laid off last week and it would really suck if I call in the first day I am due back. We shall see!

Hopefully I will be able to sit down and post some deals since I've been lacking in that area for the past month or so! But as for now...I am off to do some laundry!

0 comments: