? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't touch the kitties!!!!!!



(Will try to update these pics later...they are a lot bigger now and they can open their eyes)
Well, my cat (aka angel wings) had 4 kittens about 2 weeks ago.

We at first decided not to tell the kids for the kittens safety, lol. But we thought Markie was mature enough to see the kittens and know not to touch them unless we say so. So we showed them to her. For the most part she has been pretty good about them. She'll ask here and there if she can see the kittens. Well the other day she had her friend Madison from next door over and while Mark and I were outside doing some yard work she showed Madison the kittens without our permission. When they came outside Madison made some comment about the kittens and we asked Markie if she showed Madison the kittens. She said no. But we didn't believe her. We asked Madison and Madison said no. Mark said either they are telling the truth or they have gotten good at lying. Then we got out the slip n' slide and Madison was so happy, she ran up to me and said "Your kittens are so cute!" Markie had this dumbfounded look on her face and said immediately "I didn't show her the kittens!" I told her I didn't believe her and that God always makes sure the truth comes out so I will find out the truth sooner or later. She still wouldn't budge from her stance. Then the other day I found Ben in the closet with the kittens. I asked Markie if she showed Ben the kittens and again she denied it and of course I don't believe her. I told Ben not to touch the kittens. I leave the room and 2 minutes later I hear a kitten crying. I knew Ben had not listened. I went right back in there and as soon as he seen me coming he threw the kitten back in the closet and ran away. I tried not to laugh, but man that was funny, he just pitched the kitten. Good thing God makes them more resilent than human newborns. The kitten was fine. Now I have to keep the closet closed with a safety knob thingamagigger on there for the kittens protection.



Oh and I did find out the truth just like I told Markie God would do. She got in big trouble for writing on our window trim and incriminating herself by writing her name right by her drawing. She claimed it wasn't her. So she got a whopping for that and then Mark asked her about the kittens and Madison and she finally admitted to that after days of denial. See, the truth always comes out! And children BEWARE!! God will make sure of that!!!

0 comments: