? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am going to try to keep up

I am going to try to start making a better effort on posting here. I would really like to add some pictures of the kids and do more bible studies and just a lot more things on here. Markie's last day of school is tomorrow, so maybe I will be able to keep up in the mornings since I don't have to get her ready anymore. But then again, I am going to start cleaning the office at work for extra money so I have to leave about 30-45 minutes early everyday. I might be stretching myself thin. I don't know. I do feel that with the 3 kids, I have more energy now then I did when I just had 1. Maybe that's because you cannot be lazy when you have more than 1 or 2 kids. I admit, I was lazy when I had Markie and even when I had Ben. But I am no longer lazy. Heck I just went outside and was raking dirt, wet heavy dirt! That was a workout, especially in the sun, but I look at it this way...I am getting a tan and losing some weight! Double whammy!! We are trying to make a patio around the back porch so we can have a enjoyable backyard. I would love to sit out there while the kids play, but right now that is no so appealing when I have nowhere to sit and ants and all kinds of bugs crawl all over me. I will try to take pictures and keep you all updated on our progress. Mark bought a template for the cement so we can make our own bricks. It's pretty cool. He already made one set and it turned out pretty neat looking. I'll try to get some pics taken and posted. So that's all I got for right now. Talk to you all soon!

0 comments: