? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Homemade gifts

This year Mark and I have decided that we are going to make some homemade gifts to give out to the family. I think it's just more special this way and it will save us money! This is a hat I made for Markie using a knitting loom, it was so easy! I am going to learn how to do a scarf and gloves to match it later. I used a whole roll of yarn that cost $5.99, which I guess doesn't really save me much, since I can get a hat for that price, maybe even cheaper, but this is really thick and warm, so I think a hat this thick would cost between $10-$15 at the store, so I did save! And my lovely model is Charlotte.

0 comments: