? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bible Study Time!

I had orginally started this blog to post some bible studies that I have been doing. I have neglected that part for some time now. It's time I get back to that. I need to do more bible studies. God has blessed me so much with great and wonderful people to help me out when times seem tough. The least I can do is give Him as much of my time as I can. Today I had a Leep and a D&C done. Mark had to go to work and I had to watch the 2 younger ones while I was recovering. My neighbor Debbie watched Ben for me while Charlotte napped so that I could rest a bit. I told her to go ahead and bring him home when Markie and Ricky get out of school, that would give me plenty of time to rest (about 2hrs.). So she picked up Markie and Ricky from the bus stop and dropped them off and chit chatted for a while. Then she went home and called me about 5-10 minutes later to tell me that she wants to take the kids to McDonalds to eat and let them play in the playscape for a while so that I could rest some more. How great is she? I tried to give her money to pay for the kids food, which she refused to take. I really strongly feel like God has given us Debbie to be there to help us when we need it. She has truly been a huge blessing to my family and I appreciate her more than she will ever know. I decided that since I had this extra time alone, I needed to spend it in God's word. So I went through some verses that our Pastor gave us during his sermon and added what I have learned from those verses, so I just thought I would share and try to put this time alone God has given me to help spread his message. So enjoy! And I pray that this really helps others!

0 comments: