? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Believe + Faith = Trust & Obedience

This is the message that our Pastor preached on this past Sunday. I thought it was a great message and I am going to do studies for the next few days (or weeks, however long it takes) or each subject so I can get a indepth study going about it. And I am posting each subject as I get done with the study. So I hope others will read this and learn something new maybe? Thanks for reading and God Bless!!

0 comments: