? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Cabin

Well, we got our cabin set up, sort of. We still have lots we'd like to do to it, but for now this is going to have to work. It was so much better having a place to stay in this year that was OURS. So much easier on the kids too. They all did really well there. Charlotte slept real good as usual, she didn't miss a beat. But the last night you could tell the kids were ready to go home and so was I. Here are some updated pics of the cabin:



Front of the cabinLiving Room with our lovely 80's furniture (perfect for the cabin)Bed off the living room. We plan on getting a bigger bed some day. I'd like to get a cast iron one. I think it would go with the cabin look.Kitchen area. We plan on replacing the two counters with just one. And I want to cover those shelves so it doesn't look too cluttered.Dining room area. I made the blue window valance on the window to the right. I has stars on it in plaid. It's a patriotic theme. That's what I plan on doing the whole cabin in someday.Front door leading outsideMarkie in the back bedroom which Mark coined as the "Shipping Container" We plan on painting the walls eventually.


2 comments:

osummom said...

Hey, that is the first time I've seen pictures of your cabin. It looks great. I'm glad to hear you had fun.
Well, I just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like you all had a lot of fun. Your cabin is coming together pretty good. Love you all Auntie Helen