? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My God is an Awesome God!

We've had a few rough weeks, pay wise. I took a week long vacation, but only had 2 vacation days left, so I got a 2 day paycheck. Then I didn't get paid for the 4th of July because the production floor is working 4 10 hour days and they had their 40 hours in by Thursday, so the company decided that they didn't need to pay the others who still have to work 5 8 hour days to get their 40 hours (like me). SO I got a 4 day paycheck that week. Then I was laid off for a week (-$80 from my normal check amount) and Mark is laid off for 2 weeks (-$55 a week), so needless to say we are flat broke. Not to mention the aztek needs 2 new wheel barrings ($168 each). I have a spreadsheet that I use to keep track of our monthly bills and weekly paychecks. After figuring out how many bills we have left and how many checks we have left we were going to be $327 in the hole. So I prayed to God to help us financially. To help us be good stewards of the money He gives us. Well, guess what? For the first time in the 9 years I have worked at our company we received a bonus check to our very shocked suprised. Can you guess how much it was for? Okay, it wasn't for $327. It was for $323. $4 short. But guess what I found in the dryer? $4. Now, how awesome is my God! Oh, since we both worked for the same company that means we got 2...so God also provided the funds to fix the Aztek. Praise God!!!!!!!

0 comments: