? ??????????????Welcome (Vines)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 1747 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14737 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????Blue Flower Shadow? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bursting with Happiness

Charlotte is just one big happy baby! She squeals with excitement when I pick her up from the sitters everyday, it's just too cute. Yesterday she was crawling on the living room floor and I was playing with her and she was squealing like crazy, I thought she was going to burst with happiness. She is so cute, I imagined her bursting daisies and puppy dogs, lol. She's a sweetie! I'll try to get that on video and post it soon.

0 comments: